Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Belt / Chain Conveyor Belt
|ISO 9001: 2008, GB/T19001-2000IDT, Test Report
|-40Celsius ~ 90Celsius
|Stainless Steel, SS304/SS201/carbon steel
|Galvanized, 3% chromium plate, manganese plated
|Frozen Food Machinery, Canned Food Machinery, Seafood Machinery, Powder Metallurgy Machinery
|Heat Treatment Machinery, Glass Machinery, Chemical Machinery, General Conveying Machinery, etc.
Chain-Driven Metal Mesh Belts
Chain-driven metal mesh belts should be considered whenever timing, transfer, and/or positive belt drive are important … in cases such as travel-up inclines, under heavy loads, for long distances, through quenching liquids, cooking oils, or other slippery conditions.
Chain-driven belts are also the only belts that are self-supporting. They can provide efficient operation in applications where friction-driven belts would not be desirable. Any mesh can be used in a chain-driven construction, but the selection is made on the basis of what is needed to support the product.
Balanced weave should be given first consideration, as it is economical and appropriate for most conditions. Gratex weave provides a closer mesh, while a Duplex weave is a close mesh that also provides strength and a straight-through opening. A conventional weave provides unobstructed openings.
In food processing, chain-driven belts are used in washing, drying, cooking, freezing, dewatering, and blanching operations. In other applications, metals, electronic parts, chemicals, ceramics, leather, lumber, textiles, rubber, and many other products are moved through a host of processes where the positive drive is needed.
Chains are normally selected according to the strength and speed required. The most frequently used types of chain for metal mesh conveyors are roller chain, employed for most room-to-medium temperature applications, and pintle chain which is recommended for heavier loads and higher temperatures.
Due to the important and specialized nature of the applications requiring these products, each inquiry is reviewed thoroughly. Our goal is to supply the most suitable belt for your specific application. We strive to provide solutions for each situation, assuring value for our customers. Our engineers and technical support group are involved in every specialty belt inquiry and order.
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
Packaging Details & Shipping
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Oil-Resistant, Acid And Alkali Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Wear-Resistant
What are the temperature limits for pitch chains in various environments?
Pitch chains have temperature limits that depend on the materials they are made of and the specific environment in which they are used. The temperature limits can vary based on factors such as the type of lubrication, load, and speed of the chain. Here are some general temperature limits for pitch chains in various environments:
- Ambient Temperature Range: In typical industrial applications, pitch chains can generally operate within an ambient temperature range of -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F). This range is suitable for many standard operating conditions.
- High-Temperature Environments: For pitch chains used in high-temperature environments, such as in steel mills or glass manufacturing, special heat-resistant materials and lubricants are employed. These chains can withstand temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) or higher.
- Low-Temperature Environments: In cold storage facilities or freezer applications, pitch chains designed for low-temperature use can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Extreme Environments: In certain extreme environments, such as foundries or aerospace applications, pitch chains may encounter both high temperatures and harsh conditions. These chains are specifically engineered with materials that can handle the temperature fluctuations and resist corrosion and abrasion.
It’s essential to select the appropriate pitch chain for the specific temperature range of the operating environment. Using chains that are not rated for the temperature conditions can lead to premature wear, reduced performance, or even failure. Regular inspection and maintenance are also critical to ensure that the chains continue to operate within the specified temperature limits and maintain their reliability and efficiency over time.
editor by CX 2023-09-01